Overnight Oats Recipe
Overnight oats with steel cut oats make a chewier and heartier version of this breakfast staple. Add additional toppings of your choice to customize.
- 1 cup McCann’s® Quick & Easy Steel Cut Irish Oats
- 1 cup oat, almond or your favorite milk
- 1/2 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp
- 1 tbsp chia seeds, optional
- 1/4 tsp
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Chopped walnuts or pecans, assorted fresh and/or dried fruits, coconut flakes, chocolate chips (optional toppings)
- Combine all ingredients except toppings in glass jar or plastic container; stir well. Refrigerate overnight or at least 5 hours.
- In the morning, stir, add additional milk if desired and serve with your favorite toppings.