Mudslide Cookies Recipe by Adam Handling
- 90g milk chocolate
- 250g dark chocolate
- 55g butter
- 3 eggs
- 225g sugar
- 10g vanilla essence
- 50g plain flour
- 3g baking powder (half a teaspoon)
- 220g milk chocolate
- Melt the two first chocolates with the butter over a bain-marie (a pot of water with a bowl on top). Whisk the eggs, vanilla, salt and sugar until they double in volume – similar to whipped cream.
- Sieve the dry ingredients together. Fold the eggs into the chocolate, then add the dry ingredients and lastly, the 220g milk chocolate.
- Chill the mixture for a few hours or even better, overnight.
- Weigh 45g and roll into small balls, place onto a silpat mat, leaving them spaced apart. Cook at 160°C for 15 minutes.
- Oven must be pre-heated
- Space the cookie dough when on the tray
- When cooked, remove the tray from the oven and leave to rest for 10 minutes – they will feel very soft but trust me they will set when cool!
Recipe by Adam Handling
We Rub You Original Korean BBQ Sauce 426 g