Guittard’s Chocolate Cherry Scones Recipe
Guittard Chocolate Cherry Scones are the perfect way to start your day. With a hint of Guittard Extra Dark Chocolate Chips and a sweet cherry, these scones are sure to impress everyone at your next brunch.
- 176g Unsalted butter
- 500g Plain flour
- 72g Caster sugar
- ¾ tsp salt
- 25g Baking powder
- 5g Bicarbonate of Soda
- 265g Buttermilk
- 2 Eggs
- 163g Guittard Extra Dark Chocolate Chips
- 100g Almonds
- 100g Dried cherries
- Egg wash
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Cut butter into flour, sugar, salt, baking powder, and baking soda.
- Mix the buttermilk and eggs together then stream into above mixture. Mix slightly to gather into a soft dough.
- Incorporate chips, almonds and cherries.
- Form dough into 3 patties, brush with egg wash and sprinkle with sugar.
- Slice each patty into 6 triangles and place onto lined baking sheet.
- Bake about 15 minutes and allow to cool completely