Espresso Martini Salted Mocha Recipe
Enjoy the rich, decadent taste of salted mocha in smooth, creamy perfection. Made with Stonewall Kitchen Sea Salt Espresso Martini Mixer and whiskey or bourbon, this silky drink is full of flavor.
- 4 ounces whiskey or bourbon
- 4 ounces Stonewall Kitchen Sea Salt Espresso Martini Mixer
- 8-12 ounces brewed Hot Chocolate & Marshmallows
- Whipped cream, optional
- Pour the whiskey or bourbon and the Sea Salt Espresso Martini Mixer into two glass coffee mugs. Fill with the brewed hot chocolate and stir well.
- Top with whipped cream, if desired, and serve hot.