Dirty Martini Dip
Dirty Martini Dip is the perfect snack for any occasion! It's great for tailgating, cookouts, sporting events and parties. This delicious dip is inspired by the classic cocktail—Dirty Martini! Dirty Martini Dip is indeed a tasty treat that creates a scrumptious appetite.
- 8oz cream cheese, softened
- 6oz plain Greek yogurt (nonfat or full fat)
- 3 Tablespoons Tillen Farms Dirty Martini Mix
- 12 Tillen Farms Lemon Twist Olives, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons vodka, optional
- ¼ cup blue cheese crumbles
- Place the softened cream cheese in the bowl of an electric mixer and beat with the paddle attachment until light and fluffy. Scrape down the sides and add the yogurt. Continue to beat until well combined. Remove from mixer.
- Fold in the Dirty Martini Mix, chopped olives, vodka and blue cheese crumbles. Add fresh cracked pepper to taste if desired.
- Garnish with additional olives and serve with Sea Salt Crackers.