Chocolate Chips Cookies by Rosemary Shrager
- 200g butter, softened
- 200g soft light brown sugar
- 250g plain flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 5g Guittard cocoa powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Zest of one orange
- 50g walnuts crushed
- 200g Guittard extra dark chocolate chips
- In a large mixing bowl whisk the soft butter until fluffy and pale, now add the brown sugar, whisk until well incorporated, now add half the flour with the baking powder and cocoa powder and mix well, now add the eggs one at a time, add the vanilla, orange zest and mix well, add the rest of the flour, walnuts and chocolate pieces and mix well.
- Line a baking tray with grease proof paper and take a rounded teaspoon of mixture and put on the tray. Make sure you space each spoonful at least 5 cm apart, place into a preheated oven at 190c/Gas mark 5 for 10 minutes. Remove when they start to turn slightly brown on the edges. Carefully lift each cookie on to a wire rack to cool.
We Rub You Original Korean BBQ Sauce 426 g