Cherry Prosecco Popsicles
Cherry Prosecco Popsicles are made with Merry Maraschino Cherry juice, Lemonade, and Prosecco. A really refreshing frozen treat!
- 1 cup lemonade or limeade
- 1/4 cup Stonewall Kitchen Merry Maraschino Cherry juice
- 1, 750ml bottle of prosecco
- 24 Stonewall Kitchen Merry Maraschino Cherries, de-stemmed and cut in half
- Pour lemonade, cherry juice and 2 cups prosecco into a large measuring cup. Gently stir to reduce the fizz.
- Disperse the chopped cherries evenly amongst 8 Popsicle molds. Fill with prosecco mixture. Using the popsicle sticks, gently stir each popsicle to help the cherries spread evenly in the mold.
- Freeze for 24 hours. Run popsicle mold under hot water to help remove them. Pour remaining prosecco evenly amongst 8 glasses. Place popsicles in glasses and enjoy!