Cherry Mojito Recipe
Cherry Mojito– made with White Rum, Rum Bada Bing Cherries and mint leaves. This is certainly a zesty and refreshing drink!
- 6 - 8 fresh mint leaves
- 3 Tillen Farms Rum Bada Bing Cherries
- ½ lime, cut into 4 wedges
- 1 ounce syrup from cherries
- 1.5 ounces white rum
- 4 ounces soda water
- In a tall, sturdy rocks glass, muddle together mint leaves, 2 cherries, 2 lime wedges and syrup.
- Fill the glass to the brim with ice. Pour rum over ice and top with soda water. Gently stir and add additional syrup depending on taste. Garnish with remaining lime wedges and remaining cherry and serve.