Butterscotch Coffee Bundt Cake
- 120g Butter
- 135g Brown Sugar
- 35g Honey
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 6tsp. Instant Coffee
- 1/3 tsp. Salt
- 185g Flour
- 23g Cornstarch
- 2 tsp. Baking Powder
- 2 tsp. Bicarbonate of Soda
- 50g Yoghurt
- 2 cups Butterscotch Baking Chips (divided)
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees C. Beat the butter in a large mixing bowl until fluffy and slowly add sugar, honey, eggs, vanilla extract, coffee and salt.
- Mix the flour, cornstarch, baking powder and baking soda in a separate bowl and slowly add in the mixture above. Mix everything together in a smooth batter after which add in 1 cup of butterscotch baking chips.
- Grease the bundt pan and add in the batter. Bake for 30-35 minutes. Do check before taking the bundt pan out (if the cake is baked). Allow the cake to cool for 20 minutes once taken out of the oven.
- In a large bowl full of hot water, place a smaller bowl with the remainder of the butterscotch chips. Let them melt so it becomes runny. Pour it over the coffee bundt cake and voila!
- Serve the cake with a cup of coffee!
Graham Crackers S'mores Kit 337g
Guittard Green Mint Chocolate Baking Chips 340g