Blueberry Coconut Oatmeal for Two Recipe
Delicious and easy-to-made Blueberry Coconut Oatmeal for Two.
- 2c. Coconut Milk
- 2c. Water
- 1c. McCann’s® Traditional Steel Cut Irish Oatmeal
- 1tsp. Spice Islands® Ground Saigon Cinnamon
- 1tbsp. Ground Flaxseed
- 1tbsp. Chia Seeds
- 3tbsp. Maple Grove® Pure Maple Syrup
- ¾c. Fresh or Frozen Blueberries
- Toasted Coconut Flakes
- Add the coconut milk and water to a small sauce pan on the stove, on high heat. Bring to a boil
- Add in McCann’s Steel Cut Oats and stir. Reduce heat to low and simmer uncovered for 20-30 minutes, or until most of the liquid has been absorbed. Stir frequently.
- After roughly 10 minutes, add in the cinnamon, flaxseed, chia seeds and blueberries.
- Once the oatmeal mixture begins to thicken, add in the maple syrup. Stir well, and continue cooking until done.
- Divide into two bowls, and top with oat milk, toasted coconut flakes, and any other toppings you desire. Enjoy!
Graham Crackers S'mores Kit 337g
Guittard Green Mint Chocolate Baking Chips 340g