- 24 cherry tomatoes
- 3 cups shredded romaine lettuce
- 4 Tablespoons Stonewall Kitchen Maple Bacon Aioli
- 4-6 slices cooked bacon
- Using a sharp knife, gently slice the tops off each of the cherry tomatoes. Turn them on their sides and gently slice off a very small sliver from the bottom so they can stand without rolling over.
- Loosen the insides of the tomato with your knife and then, using a small spoon, scoop out the seeds and inner flesh.
- Place the shredded romaine into a bowl and toss with the aioli until it is well coated and evenly dispersed.
- Slice the cooked bacon into approximately ½” pieces.
- Stuff each tomato with the shredded lettuce. Before serving, add a piece of the sliced bacon.