Apple Pie Oats Recipe
This recipe is easy as pie. Warm and sweet apple pie meets our classic oatmeal in this delicious recipe! Enjoy oatmeal for dessert.
- ½c. McCann’s® Traditional Steel Cut Irish Oatmeal
- 2tsp. Ground Saigon Cinnamon
- ¼tsp. Ground Ginger
- 1 ¼c. milk
- 1tbsp. Pure Maple Syrup
- ½c. applesauce
- ½tsp. Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1pinch salt
- Apple Slices
- Ice Cream
- Spice Islands® Ground Saigon Cinnamon
- Maple Grove Farms® Pure Maple Syrup
- Over medium heat, whisk together the oats, cinnamon, ginger, salt, milk, syrup, and applesauce until combined in a saucepot.
- Cook for 25 minutes or until thick.
- Stir in the vanilla extract.
- Pour into a dish and serve with toppings of your choice.
Optional Cooking Method 10-12 minutes in a pressure cooker.